Domestic Violence Dissertation Ideas
The Catchiest Domestic Violence Dissertation Ideas That Would Help You in Your Choice of a Topic
Which topic should be chosen for the domestic violence dissertation?
Seldom do people know what domestic violence is and what are the appropriate Topics ideas of the dissertation on domestic violence?
The term domestic violence has come into use a lot in recent times. It implies that a person, an aggressor, beats or abuses verbally or physically a less dominant person. Hence a domestic violence dissertation may be concerned with issues like violence against children, spouses,s or any other family member by using illegal means. Moreover, any illegal behavior in a marriage or against any relative is equivalent to domestic violence.
Domestic violence takes place initially by using abusive language. However, it can have serious repercussions, if it is not stopped. Consequently, the matters get to their worst situation. The term is always related to the use of power in which a weaker person is beaten physically or abused verbally. Nonetheless, before writing a dissertation on domestic violence, one must understand the reasons for domestic violence. As per the observations, the violence takes place mainly because of poverty, tension, or the consumption of alcohol. Besides, the mental disability or any physical disability can be a cause as well.
Culturally, the term is used as an honor of the dominant members. Abuse is a normal part of life in these societies. In India, in ancient times, women used to be burnt alive forcibly by terming her ‘sati’ after the death of her husband. Likewise, in the violence women are abused more often. As per UN statistics, thousands of women die due to insufficient medical facilities, giving rise to mortality rates.
A dissertation on domestic violence can bring the many hidden aspects of violence to the forefront. Resultantly, it can save many innocent people from being victims of domestic violence. The following are some main topics in this regard that can be used for the dissertation on domestic violence.
- Domestic violence and the third world
- Effects of domestic violence
- To understand the epidemic of domestic violence
- How can domestic violence be curbed?
- The state of domestic violence in culture ridden societies
- Different forms of domestic violence
- Women – a victim of domestic violence
- Domestic violence on children and child labor
- The repercussions of domestic violence – psychological and physical
- The measures and the legislation to reduce domestic violence
- The role of UNO in curbing domestic violence
- The role of international media in creating awareness against domestic violence
- The rate of domestic violence in rural versus urban areas
- Different government’s actions against domestic violence
- The role of women based NGOs in raising voice against domestic violence
- Read the related posts for more than 39 dissertation topics on domestic violence
The term domestic violence is being widely used in present times. Perhaps more cases are being reported due to more efficient media and civil intelligentsia. However, the rate of violence has not decreased over the years. Paradoxically, the rate has increased. Surprisingly, the highest global world with many economic victories has failed to relieve the victims of domestic violence in the third world be they, children or women. The domestic violence dissertation on the above-given topics may throw some light on the matter and bring some solutions.