Nursing Literature Review Topics and Example– 49 Effective Topic Ideas to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing!
Are you a medical student brainstorming for his final literature review nursing topics?
Have you run out of ideas? Then let us inspire you again!
Nursing is one of the professions that need a lot of research and investigation to make sure that the experiments are updated. This profession mostly requires that the studies be current and qualitative which can discuss in detail the factors that influence a particular disease and its behaviors.
This is the only way an ailment can research its cure. This is the reason why it is so important for researchers to find the right nursing literature review topics example for them.
A nursing literature review can cater to the behavioral aspect of the ailment or the physical one but it is important to get a good mentorship in nursing a literature review so that you may choose the right theme for your study.
Below mentioned are some nursing literature review Topics examples that will help you select the right topic for your study.
Keep in mind that just because you are studying nursing does not mean that your nursing literature review topics must strictly be related to the field. It can range from hospital management to the cure of an ailment.
- Pain management in critically ill patients
- Clinical outcomes of evidence-based practice in nursing
- Impact of sleep deprivation on nurses and patient care
- The effectiveness of telehealth in nursing practice
- The role of the nurse in end-of-life care
- Ethical considerations in nursing research
- The impact of mindfulness on stress reduction in nurses
- The importance of cultural competence in nursing practice
- The impact of technology on nursing education and practice
- The role of the nurse in preventing healthcare-associated infections
- The effects of workplace violence on nurses
- The impact of nurse-to-patient ratios on patient outcomes
- The effects of sleep deprivation and fatigue on medical errors in nursing
- The impact of burnout on job satisfaction and turnover in nurses
- The impact of organizational culture on nurse satisfaction and retention
- The use of simulation in nursing education
- The effects of shift work on the physical and mental health of nurses
- The impact of leadership styles on nurse engagement and job satisfaction
- The use of telemedicine in rural healthcare
- The role of the nurse in promoting healthy lifestyles and preventing chronic diseases
- Major risks in the clinical management of patients with cancer
- Management problems faced in the care of elderly patients
- Knowledge management in clinical practice and use of evidence
- Disease management with the use of evidence-based medicine
- Leadership and ethics in evidence-based nursing practice
- Evidence-based guidelines in promoting quality healthcare
- Evidence-based practice as a theoretical and practical approach. nursing interventions
- Evaluating the impact of health-promoting interventions on public health in the UK
- AIDS and its social impact: A study in public health
- Exercise habits and their relation with the epidemiological patterns of cardiovascular risks
- Improving pregnancy outcomes and care with the help of midwives
- The role of community nursing in improving the quality of life of the elderly
- Health promotion through community nursing practice
- The collaborative roles of GPs, nurses, social workers, and policymakers in a community nursing center
- The growing problem of alcoholism and binge drinking among teenagers is an issue in public health
- The focus on public health policies in the UK as delineated by the Department of Health
- The policies and approaches of the World Health Organization in understanding child development
- Effectiveness and efficiency of the National Health Service in providing services to the elderly
- Factors in research, development, and strategic policies toward healthcare
Another great idea to come up with a research topic for you is to search the Internet for a current illness that has not been studied as frequently. Then take that up as your topic and conduct a study on the same. This will ensure that your nursing research is current and significant.