Procurement Research Topics
Procurement is a very vast domain of academics where different other disciplines can work as well. Basically, procurement obtains services as well as goods for different business purposes. However, the domain is not at all limited to this area only. Research topics in procurement cover all the related aspects of procurement, both on national as well as international levels. Procurement research topics also cover the areas of interconnection among procurement, logistics, and supply chain management. Depending on the degree level and academic program, the complexity of the research topics in procurement may vary. This is to provide the maximum level of ease for the students.
Best Procurement Research Topics for college students
Procurement dissertation topics have been presented below in the form of an extensive and all-inclusive list:
- Comparative analysis of procurement modes and framework conditions in developed and developing countries of the world.
- Public procurement in the healthcare sector of X country: focus on procurement tools.
- Defense procurement: a systematic analysis.
- Relation between Defence procurement and industry policy in X country.
- SME-friendly procurement: connecting rhetoric with reality.
- Government construction procurement and data mining: a descriptive study.
- Procurement performance in the energy sector: focus on procurement quality controls.
- Co- procurement: a new avenue for challenges and interventions.
- Studying the impacts of procurement on cooperation in a firm.
- Procurement of construction work: focus on sustainability principles.
- Transportation service procurement: focus on potential challenges and interventions.
- Effects of procurement scheduling on the performance of engineer procure construct projects.
- Comparative analysis of PPP procurement in Finland and Ireland.
- Effects of procurement strategy and price competition on the management of supply disruption.
- Impacts of innovative friendly procurement practices on enhancing innovation in firms of X country.
- Procurement and procurement risk management: a systematic study.
- The role played by organizational structure and procurement complexity on E-procurement systems.
- Procurement of innovation in social services: focus on strengths and challenges.
- Effects of electronic marketplaces on improving the performance of organizational procurement.
- Studying the impacts of digitalization, standardization, and centralization on procurement performance of local government in X country.
- Strategies for enhancing sustainable public procurement behavior.
- Effects of cooperative forest fuel procurement strategy on transportation costs.
- Agribusiness procurement practices: focus on challenges and interventions.
- Correlational analysis of sustainable development, legal practices, and procurement practices in X country.
- How is an organization’s strategic alignment linked with procurement?
- Transportation procurement: a review of the literature.
- Corruption in government procurement: focus on developing countries of the world.
- Relationship between public health of Third World countries and vaccine procurement methods.
- Sustainable procurement: a review of the literature.
- Effects of organizational culture on corporate social responsibility and sustainable procurement.
- Risk management in construction projects and procurement methods.
- E-procurement system: how its development and implementation is achieved in X country.
- Sustainable public procurement projects and change agents: a correlational analysis.
- Domestic industry and Defence procurement: a review of the literature.
- Green procurement: focus on challenges and interventions.
Above is the best list of Procurement Research Topics. Fill out the form below and get a dissertation topic mini proposal service from experts.