5 Effective Tips for Writing about Good Fast Food Nation Research Papers
Fast Food Nation is a masterpiece written by Eric Schlosser in order to determine the impacts of increasing fast-food chains in the United States of America. This book covers different fast-food chains, an in-depth analysis of their influence, positive and negative impacts, etc. It also discloses the hazardous implications of meat processing in the industry and how obesity is promoted with the aid of fast-food franchises in America.
Students generally love fast food, this is the reason; teachers frequently assign the topic of writing research papers like these to them, so that they can realize the hazardous health implications that can create health problems for them. The book has been claimed controversial because of the nature of the topic is discussed, and this is the reason why teachers ask the students to come up with an argumentative piece of paper.
Thus, they have to write either in favor of or against the books keeping in mind a few important tips and that is:
Tips to come up with fast food nation research paper:
- The thesis statement is the backbone of an argumentative research paper; therefore, it should be made powerful and sturdy enough to convince the reader whether you are writing against or in favor of the book. The thesis statement for your research paper on fast food nation could be something like this:
“Fast food industry is the root cause of increasing obesity in America and has the zilch nutritional value”
- Obesity can lead to many deadly diseases like heart and diabetes; therefore, you can utilize these two important points to make it more informative. You can either make use of them as the core theme of your paper as well, but it would be better if you choose the topic in which you are interested in discussing the problem.
- There is much research work conducted on the subject, which can be effectively utilized in the paper. You can search for it over the internet to get the first-hand information about the paper. Furthermore, you can consult articles, journals and other similar books to get an idea about the overall theme but as you are writing on a book, you must try to limit the paper to the concept of the book.
- Another useful idea is to watch different documentaries on the subject of fast food’s negative impacts on health to get interesting ideas to write fast food nation research papers.
- Make sure, you have divided the body into several paragraphs where each one of them is discussing a separate argument. In short, each of the paragraphs will be dealing with: