Corporate Finance Dissertation Topics: Corporate finance dissertation topics take most of their help from the review of existing literature in the field. Thus, corporate finance research topics can come up with the loopholes and basic strengths of the existing systems in the organizations quite easily.
This is a reason for the fame of corporate finance topics for presentation as well. At academic levels, corporate finance has also attracted a lot of attention as can be seen by the increasing number of academic research studies in this area.
All degree levels offer corporate finance as a research area for the students. Also check out the related posts for finance dissertation topics, financial management dissertation topics, and accounting & finance dissertation topics.
Corporate finance is split into three sub-sections:
- Capital budgeting
- Capital structure
- Working capital management.
Best Corporate Finance Dissertation Topics for college students
A career in corporate finance means you would work for a company to help it find money to run the business, grow the business, make acquisitions, plan for its financial future and manage any cash and other assets.
We have prepared an extensive list of dissertation topics on corporate finance:
- Corporate finance and corporate governance: a systematic analysis.
- Research in the field of corporate finance: challenges and interventions involved.
- Corporate finance, taxation, and investment: a correlational analysis.
- Studying the challenges in corporate finance and financial systems: a descriptive analysis.
- Understanding the relationship of corporate finance, insurance, and banking.
- Corporate finance in developing countries of the world: focus on corporate governance and stock markets.
- Behavioral corporate finance: a systematic review.
- Effects of corporate finance on the performance of firms in X country.
- Correlational analysis of corporate finance, exchange rate, and trade in services.
- Understanding the relationship between corporate finance and company law: a review of the literature.
- UK macroeconomy and corporate finance: a systematic analysis.
- Studying the effects of corporate financial events on selected firms of X country.
- Investigating corporate governance and finance in the context of Japanese financial institutions.
- Studying the impacts of corporate social responsibility on the performance of stock markets in X country.
- Corporate finance and corporate stakeholders: a correlational study.
- Corporate finance and corporate control: focus on politics and economics.
- Corporate finance and financial engineering: a descriptive analysis.
- Corporate finance, banking, and financial intermediation: a correlational analysis.
- Relation between corporate finance and corporate leverage: a descriptive analysis.
- Comparative analysis of female and male executives in the field of corporate finance.
- Correlational analysis of corporate finance, stock markets, and economic growth of X country.
- Relation between corporate finance and monetary transmission mechanism: a review of the literature.
- Modern corporate finance: focus on challenges and interventions.
- Place of corporate finance and commercial paper in a business cycle.
- Corporate finance, international trade, and multinational activity: a correlational analysis.
- Global corporate finance: challenges and interventions involved.
- Effects of a country’s financial structure on its economic growth: focus on corporate finance.
- Q theory of investment and corporate finance: a descriptive analysis.
- Corporate finance and bank supervision: a review of the literature.
- Corporate finance: a missing link between managerial ownership and corporate performance.
- Correlational analysis of corporate finance, corporate governance, and CEOs.
- Liquidity versus incentives in corporate finance: a systematic analysis.
- Studying the impacts of corporate finance and investment opportunity set on dividend payout policy.
- Corporate finance and market manipulation: a systematic review.
- Studying the relationship between corporate finance and public governance.
Above is the best Corporate Finance Dissertation Topics list. If you are still in need of some unique topics in corporate finance fill out the form below and get a topic mini-proposal service from experts for corporate finance research topics.