Portfolio Management Dissertation Topics: Within the domain of portfolio management, an organization’s projects and programs are studied. The elements of selection, prioritization, and control are involved in this regard. For this purpose, the strategic objectives of every organization are kept under consideration.
Portfolio management dissertation topics cover all these above-mentioned areas of research. Depending on the degree level and academic program, the details and complexity of the research domain may vary. Below is the list of Portfolio Management Dissertation Topics check out our related posts for disaster management, marketing management, and event management dissertation topics.
Best Portfolio Management Dissertation Topics for college students
Portfolio management is the selection, prioritization, and control of an organization’s programs and projects, in line with its strategic objectives and capacity to deliver. The goal is to balance the implementation of change initiatives and the maintenance of business-as-usual while optimizing return on investment.
Different interesting dissertation topics on portfolio management have been presented below in the form of an extensive list. Feel free to go through the list to find some topics as per your likeness:
- Patent portfolio management: a review of empirical evidence.
- Action-oriented portfolio management: focus on challenges and interventions.
- Portfolio management: the shift from the budget-based domain towards the strategy-based domain.
- The role played by innovation in the domain of portfolio management: a descriptive approach.
- Customer portfolio management: focus on the companies of X country.
- Institutional portfolio management: a systematic analysis.
- The role played by passive timing effect on the domain of portfolio management.
- Relationship between portfolio management and tail dependence: an inquiry.
- Studying the relationship between portfolio management and genetic algorithm optimization.
- Real estate portfolio management: focus on defaulted mortgage debt in X country.
- Studying the relationship between delegated portfolio management and diversification.
- Construction and portfolio management: a review of empirical evidence.
- IT project portfolio management in X country: focus on conflicts and uncertainties.
- Studying the challenges and interventions of portfolio management in X country: a systematic analysis.
- Effects of conditional value-at-risk on the stability analysis of portfolio management: a quantitative study.
- Historical analysis of portfolio management: connecting past with the present and future.
- The role played by performance in achieving effective portfolio management.
- How stress and socially responsible investment constraints can influence portfolio management?
- Relationship between organizational ambidexterity and portfolio management: a quantitative study.
- Optimal stopping methods and portfolio management: comparing single criterion methods with multi-criteria methods.
- Constructing a hypothetical contract portfolio management model.
- Strategies to improve the effectiveness of portfolio management: new solutions for new problems.
- New product portfolio management: a systematic analysis.
- Bond portfolio management: a review of existing literature.
- Relationship between climate change and sustainable portfolio management.
- Ethics in portfolio management: focus on challenges and opportunities.
- The role played by portfolio management in property-liability companies in X country.
- Fishery management and portfolio management: a descriptive approach.
- The role played by portfolio management in the social rented sector: a review of empirical evidence.
- Comparative analysis of active versus passive portfolio management: a qualitative analysis.
- Insurance portfolio management: focus on the challenges and interventions involved.
- How can portfolio management be applied to homogeneous stock groupings?
- Analyzing the risk-taking behavior in the delegated portfolio management domain.
- Stock portfolio management: focus on the role played by categorical thinking.
- Delegated portfolio management: the role played by optimal contract and market power in X country.
Above is the list of Portfolio Management Dissertation Topics. If you are still searching for some unique topics on your specific requirements, fill out the form below and get a dissertation topic mini proposal service from our experts. Click here to place an order for a portfolio management dissertation at a 25% discount.