Oil and Gas Management Dissertation Topics
Oil and gas management dissertation topics, in the past, were not that much famous and in demand in the academic sector. However, recently, they have gained huge popularity as more and more academic programs and degrees are being offered in this field. Oil and gas dissertation topics can vary according to degree and academic levels.Check out our other related posts on change management dissertation topics and asset management dissertation topics.
Best Oil and Gas Management Dissertation Topics Ideas
An extensive list of oil and gas research topics is as follows:
- Investigating the sustainable management techniques related to offshore oil and gas operations.
- Integrated water resource management and its impact on the oil and gas sector of X country.
- Studying the effects of terrorism on risk mitigation and risk management in the oil and gas industry.
- Oil and gas development agreements: an international integrative approach.
- Oil and gas management: review of challenges and opportunities in the field.
- Asset management practices in the oil and gas industry of X country.
- Discussing management framework for improvement of maintenance operations in the oil and gas sector.
- Investigating the disruption management in the offshore oil and gas logistics.
- Drilling operations of oil and gas wells: focus on management, recycling and disposing waste materials.
- Studying the sustainable supply chain management practices in the oil and gas sector.
- Management guidelines for oil and gas activities in Iran.
- Oil and gas management, environmental policy and cooperative governance.
- Comparative analysis of offshore oil and gas management by China and Russia.
- Environmental pollution challenges and oil and gas management practices in country X.
- Exposure to toxic gases in the oil and gas industry: focus on management policies and practices.
- Resource management in the oil and gas industry.
- Waste management in oil and gas industry.
- Management of regional risk for offshore oil and gas industry: focus on X country.
- International oil and gas industry: focusing on potential opportunities, challenges and interventions.
- Knowledge management in the oil and gas sector.
- Accrual management and hedging in the oil and gas sector.
- Environmental management of oil and gas activities: focus on X country.
- Water management and water pollution in the oil and gas sector.
- Importance of petrophysical log data in the oil and gas sector.
- Studying fatigue as the most critical accident risk in the oil and gas sector.
- Performance management systems in the oil and gas sector: focus on the barriers to progress.
- Knowledge management and big data in the oil and gas sector.
- Correlation between strategic management and quality management in the field of oil and gas industry.
- Waste lubricant oil and its management.
- Long-term operations and defectiveness of oil and gas pipelines: comparing external and internal pipelines.
- Accidents in the oil and gas sector: focus on the human factors involved.
- Oil sand tailings and their management.
- Communications management in the oil and gas sector: a descriptive analysis.
- Microbiologically influenced corrosion (MIC) in the oil and gas industry: a systematic approach.
- Management strategies for the oil and gas produced water: a review of literature.
Above is the best list of Oil and Gas Management Dissertation Topics, if you need topic on your specific requirements please fill out the form below and get topic mini proposal from experts. Click here to place an order for Oil and Gas Management Dissertation at 25% discount.