Best Public economics dissertation topics examples
Public economics dissertation topics focus on policies, finances, taxation, and interventions at government levels. Dissertation topics in public economics have become very popular recently. Topics may include capital gains tax; economic theory of distribution; empirical assessment of the impact of taxation and government spending; and measuring well-being, poverty, and inequality.
Best Ideas for Public economics dissertation topics
Major interesting thesis topics in public economics have been enlisted below:
- Historical analysis of public economics: connecting the past with the present ad the future.
- Studying the relationship between public economics and international environmental policy: a descriptive study.
- Correlational analysis of public economics, public finance, and public choice: a systematic analysis.
- Public economics and bureaucracy: a review of empirical evidence.
- Investigating the public economics of renewable electricity generation: a review of the literature.
- Studying the relationship between public economics and social preferences: a quantitative study.
- Behavioral public economics: a review of the empirical evidence.
- Studying the effects of globalization on public policy formulation of X country.
- Comparative analysis of taxation policies in developed and developing countries of the world.
- Importance of healthcare policy in the developed countries of the world: a review of empirical evidence.
- How continuous warfare has affected public policy in X country? An inquiry.
- Studying the effects of globalization on public policy formation: focus on the emerging economies of the world.
- Studying the effects of government expenditure in the field of public economics: a systematic review.
- Focusing on the relationship between public economics and capital taxation.
- Economics of corruption: focus on the role played in the overall domain of public economics.
- Studying the role played by tax avoidance and tax evasion in the field of public economics: a descriptive analysis.
- Studying the effects of crack cocaine markets on young males: focus on X country.
- Focusing on the effects of minimum wages on the high-skilled workers: a quantitative analysis.
- Studying the relationship between climate change and dynamics of policymaking.
- Public economics and COVID-19 pandemic: a systematic analysis.
- Research in the field of public economics: focus on potential opportunities and challenges.
- Investigating the relationship between public economics and corporate social responsibility.
- Investigation of the public economics of annuities with differential mortalities: a descriptive approach.
- Studying the experimental approaches in the field of public economics: a review of empirical evidence.
- Political intergenerational risk-sharing and public economics.
- Studying the effects of television on public policy: an experimental design.
- Wealth accumulation, redistributive taxation, and public goods provision: a correlational analysis.
- Public goods provision, learning and information trap: a review of the literature.
- International public economics: focus on the potential challenges and interventions involved.
- Studying the relationship between property tax compliance and public good provision: a descriptive approach.
- Publicly provided private goods: focus on the political economy perspective.
- Correlational analysis of public economics, public goods, terrorism, and religion.
- Comparative analysis of public economics in the developed and developing countries of the world.
- Ethics in the field of public economics: a review of the empirical evidence.
- Public firms, private firms, and public economics: a statistical analysis.
Public economics (or public sector economics) is the study of government policy through the lens of economic efficiency and justice. The public economy builds on the theory of welfare economics and is ultimately used as a tool to improve the welfare of society.
Above are the best dissertation topics in public economics pick any one of your choices and start writing your dissertation. If still finding some other topics please fill out the form below and get the mini topic proposal on your provided requirements.